US Residential Group Allanza at The Lakes
Rental Criteria and Occupancy Guidelines
All properties managed by USRG comply with State and Federal Fair Housing Guidelines and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation, or natural origin. All applicants are subject to a credit and criminal background check, as well as a public record search.
A $45 application fee will be charged on each rental application and an application must be processed on all potential applicants 18 years or older.
A $100 administrative fee in the form of a money order or debit/credit card will be charged. This administrative fee holds the apartment home until move in and it is a non-refundable fee. In the event the applicant cancels within 72 hours or is denied, this administrative-holding fee is fully refundable. However, in the event the 72 hours has passed, the deposit is not refundable.
Government issued photo identification is required. Co-signers must meet the same criteria listed below.
This community uses Corelogic to evaluate your consumer credit report. Credit scoring is based on real data and statistics so all applicants are treated objectively. Your report contains information about you and your credit experiences including your bill-paying history, the number and type of accounts you have, late payments, collection actions, outstanding debt, rental history and the age of your accounts. If your application is denied or accepted with conditions, you will be given the name, address and telephone number of the consumer reporting agencies, which provided your consumer information to us. Medical bills and student loans are not considered in the credit scoring system. Additionally, a Criminal Background check is completed on all applicants.
An automatic denial for all applicants can include, but are not limited to: a non-discharged bankruptcy, insufficient income, unpaid judgments, an eviction, outstanding rent debt to another landlord/mortgage, household size exceeding occupancy limits, and/or falsification of the application information. Lastly, anyone having been convicted of a drug related crime and/or burglary, robbery, vandalism, aggravated assault or any other violent crime against persons or property will automatically be denied.
- Occupancy Guidelines: Maximum number of occupants per apartment will be determined by the following reasonable standard:
1 Bedroom = 3 2 Bedroom = 5 3 Bedroom = 7
If birth or adoption occurs during the term of the lease the occupant will be allowed to complete the term of their lease, in the current apartment home.
- Income Guidelines: All income sources require third party verification and income sources to include paystubs, court ordered spousal or child support, prior year's W-2, Social Security, GI benefits, pensions, disability income, trust income, dividend income, or other sources of regular income may be used. Parental support does not constitute as additional income, unless parent is a co-signer.
Income received annually will be averaged over 12 months. Gross annual income for all leaseholders is combined and entered into the credit-scoring model for each applicant. Gross monthly income of combined applicants must be 2.5 times the scheduled rent of the apartment. Some additional income may be included, such as government economic assistance, alimony, child support, or a second job (only with proof). If unemployed or retired, proof of income / assets should be provided, and must be equal to or greater than 2.5 times the contractual amount of the lease term. Co-signer/Guarantors must apply and be qualified as a resident. Co-signers/Guarantors have full financial responsibility under the lease. Co-Signers/Guarantors must meet income requirements 4 times the monthly rental rate.
- Resident Verification Guidelines: Twelve months of verifiable, third party rental history, or twelve months of verifiable home ownership will be required. Living with a family member or a friend and not being a contract lease holder negates verifiable resident verification.
- Credit Decision and Security Deposit Requirements:
Approved: Applicant will be required to pay the standard deposit.
Approved with conditions: Applicant will be required to pay the amount equal to 1/2 month's rent or pay 1/2 month's rent, in addition to the regular security deposit, and/or pay a full month's rent, in addition to the regular deposit.
Denied: Management can require up to 2 months rent as a security deposit, dependent on the outcome of the credit, resident verification and employment history.
- Parking: Applicant agrees to the management's assignment of parking spaces and acknowledges that spaces cannot be reassigned.
- Deposit: All security deposits will be due within 72 hours of application approval. Deposits must be in the form of cashiers' check or money order. Keys will not be provided until all deposits and rents have been paid in full and utilities have been put into resident's name. I understand that there is a 72 hour period within which to request a refund of the holding deposit and withdraw my application for an apartment. Any fees charged for credit or reference checks are non-refundable.
- Rent: All initial rent, deposits and fees must be made by money order/cashiers' check or credit/debit payment. No cash or personal check is accepted.
After the initial move in, rental payments may be paid with a personal check. All payments are to be made payable to Allanza at the Lakes. Payments must be made at the Rental Office located at 8600 Starboard Dr., LV, NV 89117. The Rental Office can be reached by phone at 702-363-8033. Additionally, a "night drop" is available for payments when the office is not open.
- Utilities: Resident shall be responsible for the payment of utility services to include electricity and includes a separate charge monthly for water, sewer and refuse collections ($25.00 for Water and Sewer per persons 18 or older and $10.00 Trash per unit). Resident hereby agrees to provide proof of electricity in their name prior to the scheduled move in and agrees that you will not allow this essential utility service to be disconnected for any reason during the term of the lease.
- Renter's Insurance: Personal Liability Coverage of $100,000 is required with Allanza named as a rider on the insurance policy or resident may choose to utilize the renter's insurance program offered by management. Personal Property Coverage is strongly recommended, but not required.
- Pet Fee: A $300 non-refundable pet fee is required for all registered pets and an additional $35 per month pet rent will be charged. There is no weight limit but breed restrictions apply (except for service animals).
- Utility Service Information: Nevada Energy (702) 402-5555
Please choose "I Agree" to continue.